Blog Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YoU OnLy TuRn 21 OnCe!

So I am probably the worst blogger ever and never make time to blog about ANYTHING!! So MUCH has happened lately and I wish I could blog more. This last weekend was my birthday and I just wanted to thank all my family and friends for what a great birthday they made it! My friends took me to dinner to Red Lobster on Friday night. If was FABULOUS!! And not to mention I was with the best girls in the entire world!


Because it’s the lucky number 21, we had to ge a drink (Non- Alcoholic of course) and it was more than wonderful! :)


Thanks for a GREAT and FUN night Ladies!



As for on my birthday, Shayna and Saydee came over and surprised me with wonderful giftt!


They filled a box with the best you could ever ask for: A homemade birthday card, chocolate, Valentine's Day Candy, and the best part... a friendship bracelet to match their friendship bracelets!
We now all have matching, but different colored zebra print friendship bracelets! I love it! Not to mention I LOVE these girls! Thanks Shayna and Saydee!
Later in the evening Kai took me to Cheescake Factory and it as well was wonderful! Needless to say, my weekend was full of birthday calories!!


Sunday we had all the family come over for my mom's AMAZING chocolate cake and of course my favorite CHEESECAKE!! Thanks for making a DELICOUS cake mom!!



Trying to think of a wish...



Still thinking... well eventually I blew out the candles!
Thanks to everyone who made my 21st Birthday a good one!







No comments: